Everything you need to know about calling Nigeria!
How does it work?
- Install our app or get it here if not yet installed: www.plouder.com/get
- Test us using your free 2 minutes test-call. It’s free of any charge to any destination worldwide. Just dial as usual with your Android phone. The app automatically recognizes every foreign call and routes it using Plouder. You’ll see a short notification at the bottom of the screen.
- Happy with the call and it’s quality? Reload your account free of any charge. Just scroll down this page.
Did you know that Plouder is not using VoIP? It’s real telephony with perfect calling quality. And the best thing is: the call does not affect your data plan at all!
Where do I get help?
You can either chat with us (see the bottom right corner located chat badge), write us an email to email@example.com or text to +41763332039.
How much does it cost to Nigeria?
How can I refill my account or buy savings-packages to Nigeria?
Check out our refill products right below this line.
Redeem a voucher
Buy calling credits
- You get CHF 5 .- call credits
- You get CHF 10 .- call credits
- You get CHF 25 .- call credits
- You get CHF 50 .- call credits
- You get CHF 75 .- call credits
- You get CHF 100 .- call credits
- You get CHF 200 .- call credits
As a Switzerland-based company we charge in Swiss francs (CHF).
The approximate exchange rates for EUR and USD are shown below the CHF price. More exchange rates.
The exchange rate used by your credit card company may differ.